Food Grade Rubber ProductsAugust 29, 2018
Rubber DampersAugust 29, 2018
Rubber plugs are used in packaging, paint masking, thread protection applications etc. They are suitable for appliances, vehicle, store fixtures, shutters, vinyl fences etc. besides being used to cover high temperature, chemicals filled bottles or objects.
The rubber types used for making rubber hole plugs grant them specific properties like oil resistance, ice resistance, wear resistance etc.
In general, the rubber plug properties can be listed as under:
- Rubber hole plugs can resist very high temperatures, up to 600º F while maintaining their pliable, conforming nature.
- Rubber caps/ plugs are resistant to harsh chemicals.
- They are ideal to be used in anodizing and plating.
- Rubber plugs are excellent rubber seals for any application requiring a durable closure that can provide a very tight seal.
- These Also functions well as a noise insulator or inhibitor.
Choice of Elastomers:
- Silicone Rubber
- EPDM Rubber
- Neoprene Rubber
- Nitrile Rubber